The NHS can rarely find a cure for any of these conditions. All they can offer are pharmaceutical drugs which occasionally – and only occasionally – suppress or reduce the symptoms. As functional medicine practitioners, we look at the possible causes of your symptoms as this is the only way to alleviate the uncomfortable symptoms of IBS and improve your quality of life.
This test has been a huge breakthrough in helping us identify the causes of IBS and will reveal:
- Candida or yeast overgrowth
- Pathogenic bacteria including Klesiella, Enterobacter Cloacae,
- Parasites such as Blastocystis Hominis
- Other key tests that are very beneficial for IBS and Candida include food intolerance tests
- For some clients, sometimes only one of the above is to blame. However, for many of my clients , 2 or more of these triggers may be present simultaneously. For example, there may be a presence of yeast such as candida as well as food intolerances. In that case we will need to look at anti-funglas as we as diet. The beauty of the stool test is that it will tell you exactly what anti-funglas you need to take to eradicate the yeast in question.
- Many people only look at one possible cause of IBS. The comprehensive stool test looks at, yeast, bacteria and parasites and is extremely reliable.
- The Comprehensive Stool test will find triggers that are not even looked for by standard tests done on the NHS. In fact the NHS does not even believe in Candida or Yeast!
- We also use food intolerance tests. These tests can be very helpful in helping symptoms and we work with each patient to ascertain exactly what diet is needed – in their particular case. Most clients benefit very quickly from any improvements in health.